This page is from Matthieu / Vincent might be convinced one day 😉
I live in Shanghai 🇨🇳, since September 2016 after 5 years in Hong Kong 🇭🇰.
May has been a special month this year. I resigned and transitioned out of my role as Regional Manager for Techstars in Greater China after three years on the job.
I am joining XNode as their Growth Director and will be based in Shanghai.
XNode started as a coworking space 4 years ago and experienced an increase in demand from large corporations and entrepreneurs to innovate with more support in China.
Side Hustles 🚀
A blog with a collection of thoughts and discoveries.
Short term goal: Finding my voice and building some momentum + publishing roughly 2 articles a week.
Jook is the best jukebox app where you can listen to music with friends and colleagues.
Short term goal: Reviving the app, building a group of beta testers
- 6:30 Wake up, wash up and drink water
- Day A: indoor cycling for 30 minutes & workout “Daily Dose” from Fitbit Coach
- Day B: yoga on FitStar Yoga & workout “Daily Dose” on Fitbit Coach
- 7:30 Drink water and 15 minutes meditation on Headspace
- 8:00 Shower, breakfast, and good to go!
750 words note including “What I learned today” and “Three things I’m grateful for today”
- 9:30 pm Placing my smart devices in a different room than the bedroom and washing up
- 10:00 pm Read on Kindle or hardcover book
- 10:30 pm Sleep
During the week
- Drinking at least 2L of water/day
- Having Green Superfood juice once every two days
- Fasting at least 16 hrs once a week
- Tracking it all on Todoist
Looking for the previous /now notes? Read them here: March 2019