This page is from Matthieu / Vincent might be convinced one day 😉
I live in Shanghai 🇨🇳, since September 2016 after 5 years in Hong Kong 🇭🇰.
Celebrating my 8th month as Growth Director for XNode in Shanghai and pushing for “more innovation the Chinese way.”
Personal news: our 👶🏻baby girl Stella was born on November 8th in Shanghai. She changed everything about our lives (post here) but we are incredibly happy to have her with us.
Side Hustles 🚀
A blog with a collection of thoughts and discoveries.
I wrote less than before which is not a good way to improve my writing skills. Keeping the rhythm isn’t easy, especially as I read a lot of excellent blog posts and feel a big difference in quality. But practice makes perfect, they say. So I push myself to continue.
I’m big on Self-Structure and morning routine. With a baby, habits get hit pretty badly. Instead of doing them daily, I’m switching to a weekly plan.
I’ll add the baby routine as well, just cause it’s fun to visualize it here.
- Baby routine 👶🏻(four hours or so cycles)
- Drink milk from feeding bottle (30 minutes)
- Getting sleepy
- Changing diapers (15 minutes)
- Completing to drink all the milk (5~10 minutes)
- During the day:
- Development or entertainment (but don’t expect much from a 6 weeks old human being)
- Outside promenade or nap time
- At night:
- Hugs and sleep in the crib
- Daddy weekly routine
- 10 minutes meditation in the commute or during lunchtime
- Write “750 words notes” at lunchtime
- Working out at home whenever I have 45 minutes on the weekend
- Try to sleep